Arrow Metal Corner Tape 30m x 51mm (6 Per Box) - A7
- Length: 30m
- Width: 51mm
- Appearance: Zinc coated steel strips with deburred edges
- Space between strips: 1.25mm
- Installation Temperature: 5°C - 30°C
- Storage Temperatures: Between -5°C and 30°C.
- Durability: NF EN ISO 9227 Anti-corrosion, 48h resistance to salt spray test.
- Paper Dimensional Stability: NF EN 13963
- Paper Reaction To Fire: Euroclass A2-s1,d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
- Cut tape to size
- Apply jointing compound on both sides of the corner angle
- Fold the tape at the centre margin and press over the compound with the metal strips facing the wall
- Remove excess compound and allow drying
- Apply your finish coat and feather into the wall
- After the finish coat has dried sand lightly if needed
Health & Safety Warning
Please ensure the appropriate PPE is used when preparing, mixing and applying products. Always wash hands before consuming food and make sure that materials are kept safely out of reach from children and animals. Please dispose of packaging and waste appropriately.
- Avoid contact with skin
- Prolonged use may cause some irritation to skin
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately
- Use only in ventilated areas