Super light 15g nylon and Spandex liner dipped with soft nitrile foam and PU for the ultimate in comfort, dexterity and sensitivity. Protects against oil in warm, humid conditions.
The General Handling and Grip Glove category is still one of the most popular collections within Portwests' Hand Protection Range. A carefully selected range of coatings, including Latex, Nitrile, Polyurethane and PVC, provides a broad range of styles suited to a diverse range of tasks.
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.
- CE certified
- Maximum EN level 4 abrasion
- Ideal for auto repair, construction and other sectors
- Smooth nitrile for enhanced chemical protection
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- This symbol indicates that this glove can be used with most mobile touchscreen devices
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- EN 388 (188.8.131.52.)
- EN 420
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2011 Abrasion Level (2)