Everbuild Bath & Kitchen Sealant White 290ml - BATH
Do not apply Bath & Kitchen Sealant at temperatures below +4°C.
Bath & Kitchen Sealant should be at room temperature when you begin using the product. If Bath & Kitchen Sealant has been stored in cool conditions it should be placed in a warm room / bucket of warm water before use to gently heat up to working temperature.
- Form: Ready to use thixotropic paste
- Slump Resistance: No slump at 25°C when placed in a 20mm x 10mm vertical channel
- Application Temp. Range: +4°C to +40°C
- Compatibility: Can be used in contact with most building and decorating materials but should not be used against bituminous materials.
- Shelf Life: Up to 36 months when stored in unopened cartridges
- Storage Conditions: Store between 5 - 30°C in dry conditions and protect from frost
- Density: 1.64 – 1.68 g/cm³
- Solid Content: ~80%